Saturday, June 16, 2012

Nursery Decor: Closet Hangers

One of my favorite things to make for baby shower gifts are closet hangers. You can see a few that I have made here. I was really excited to come up with a set of these for myself. I fell in love with the Pottery Barn Kids Penelope bedding. It is a really pretty feminine mix of greens, pinks and a hint of yellow.

I wanted to try to match the pattern as close as possible. I searched my Cricut carts for different bird options. I think I had 5 to choose from, but this little birdie ended up being the cutest of the flock. She is from the Create a Critter cart and you'll see her pop up in some other nursery stuff I'm working on.

I went with a slightly different approach than previous gift sets I've made since I opted for the same image on all six of them. And rather than ribbons, I added some fabulous bling.

Pottery Barn Penelope Bedding Set & Matching Closet Hangers
Close-up shot

No comments:

Post a Comment