Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My First Official Blog Post!

Hi! I have been trying to find a place to capture my scrapping life for a while now, but I just could not settle on a blog name that I was happy with. I think I went through 50 names and tonight I decided the only thing worse than having a silly blog name was not having a blog at all. That was the path I was headed down - until I came up with "A Place for My Scraps".

I am relatively new to the paper craft world, but growing everyday and loving every moment. I consider myself a scrapping enthusiast. My mom gifted me a Cricut in December 08 and from the first moment I used it, I was hooked. I love the creative doors it opens for me. I got my Gypsy in April 10 and again, find that it makes designing even more fun and I'm discovering new amazing things about it each time I turn it on. I love making cards and scrapbook pages. And ever since CKC, I've gotten into mini albums.

The 3 main reasons I scrap: 1. To document memories & traditions I don't want to forget 2. To release stress 3. I love pretty paper -- Ok..I'm addicted to paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment