Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Adventures in Scrapbooking: Use Your Stash



I had such a blast participating in the Big Picture Scrapbooking Big Idea Festival that I immediately signed up to take one of their classes. There was one in particular that seemed to be calling my name - Adventures in Scrapbooking: Use Your Stash by May Flaum. I buy products at a much faster rate than I use them and sometimes I love a product so much, I just can't bare to use it at all. This class is teaching me to remember why I buy things in the first place -- to create with them! I'm also learning that I have way more stuff than I thought I did. We are only in the first week and already I am extremely inspired. Here are a few of the layouts I've put together. Can't wait to see what this week brings!

1 comment:

  1. Love your layouts - and so glad to have you in class!

    ReplyDelete