Saturday, February 5, 2011

Crafty Card & Prodcut Review


Today I was suppossed to be attending a Crafty Ladies Card Party, but due to yet another impending storm, the party was postponed. Essentially there are 15 ladies and everyone designs a card that can be assembled in 10 minutes, bringing all of the necessary supplies. You leave the party with 15 amazing and unique cards. This month's theme is "birthday". I have had these super cute Paper Trey Ink stamps that I have been itching to use and these seemed like the perfect audience.


At the last party, I learned about Ranger Glossy Accents. How did I now know about this product before? I am completely addicted. I love how it turns flat embellishments into 3D fabulousness. I also discovered you can use it as a regular adhesive. You don't need to use a lot, so my bottle has lasted a long time. In this card, I had a button stamp and I added the Glossy Accents to create the appearance of a real button. So cool! I highly recommend trying this out if you haven't had the chance.


1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Love your tag and One Little Word stuff too. I'm also doing both those classes. Shame you had to miss the card party due to weather.

    ReplyDelete