Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas: Day 5

I don't know how I am only now discovering Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas! It seems like everyone is talking about this fabulous event. I wish I had time to do them all because they are all stunning. I started with the one that seemed to be the least involved. I am mid construction on two others and hope to get them posted before Christmas.

Here is Tim's tag: 
 Here is my version of the Day 5 tag:
As you can see, mine is super simple. I used some Christmas paper that had words printed on it. I wish the words were white, but I have to make due with what I have. I realize that I need to add white ink to my shopping list. The wreath is made from the Martha Stewart Branch punch and since I didn't have any pearls in my stash, I used bling instead. This was so much fun, that I may even try another variation of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment