Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dusting off the scraps

After a long summer off, there is only one way to jump back into a huge pile of scrap paper - go on a retreat! My first ever! A friend of mine has gone to several Scrap-a-way-Retreats and I decided spur of the moment to try it out. In one word...it was AWESOME! The women attending were all really friendly and funny. The owner, Rosanne, puts so much thought into the themes, the games, the prizes and treats. I went Saturday am to Sunday pm and next time I am going to start the trip on a Friday because I didn't want to leave.  Here is a pic of my favorite layout from the weekend.
The circle stamp is actually the top of my marker!

I highly recommend you check out a scrap retreat if you need to find some new creative energy. Meals were included so all you had to do was scrap! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment