Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Watermelon Birthday Party

For my daughter's baptism and first birthday I decided to throw a watermelon themed party. Watermelon is her favorite food so I thought it would be cute and the hot pink and bright green color combo is so much fun. Here are some details from the day!

                                                         Birthday banner detail pic
Banner hung on mantle - so bummed this is the only picture I got and the lighting is horrible.
                          Mason jar "place cards"/ adult favors filled with watermelon taffy and hard candy
                          Bucket favors for the kids including watermelon glasses and twirly straws
The most amazing birthday cake
Watermelon and "one" shaped sugar cookies that my mom made!

No comments:

Post a Comment