Monday, October 4, 2010

Birthday Card and Bookmark

Inside: Your very special day!

Ever since Use Your Stash ended last week I have had zero motivation to scrap. I knew I would not keep up the pace I set in class - 4 layouts a week for 4 weeks (16 total!) - but I also didn't think I would come up with zero. To keep those creative muscles working, I always go to my fall back projects which seem easier for me to turn out. This weekend is my mother-in-law's birthday so I cooked up a sweet card and used some cute rubons from my stash. I also modified a project from the Big Idea Festival and instead of a tag, I used a longer piece of ribbon and made a bookmark. She loves laundry so I took a picture of our fresh laundry on the line and paired it with some fun Cosmo Cricket paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment