Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Christmas Cards in October!

Concept #1
Inside: Merry Christmas!
Concept #2
Inside: Merry Christmas!

This weekend my friend is hosting a shoebox swap where everyone designs a card and brings kits for each participant to complete. There are 12 of us attending which means everyone leaves the party with lots of great cards. The designs have to be somewhat simple - the rule is it should take 10 minutes or less to complete a card, but it must have at least 1 embellishment. I played around with these BoBunny stamps I just bought and ultimately decided to go with concept #2.
I embossed all of the silver paper with my Cuttlebug and pre-cut all of the ribbon. The finishing touch are the stickles for the ornaments. Can't wait to see what everyone else came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment