Monday, December 27, 2010

Blizzard of 2010

Lamp post icicles
Snow drifts on the roof

Our car.. somewhere under there..

December has been the fastest, craziest month ever and just went I thought it couldn't get any crazier - *BAM* *POW* *POP* BLIZZARD!!! And normally I would be so thrilled to enjoy a bonus day off from work and lots of hot chocolate with my hubby, but today was the day we were scheduled to move into our first house!! We have been waiting so long for this day and now we wait a little longer. This is going to make for some sweet scrapbook pages once we are finally settled in. Another reason why my December posts have been light. Everything has been packed away in preparation for the move. In the meantime, I wanted to make sure I documented a few photos from today. Estimating ~17 inches with the wind continuing to howl. Looking forward to getting home.. hopefully we don't have to wait to much longer!

1 comment:

  1. Brr ...lol

    I am doing a cricut cart giveaway.
    Stop by my blog for details:)

    ReplyDelete