Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Daily 2010

December Daily 2010 Cover

December 1

This year I am completely swept up in the excitement of Ali Edwards December Daily project. I love the idea of capturing the month of December which always seems to pass us by far too quickly. This album is such a great way to slow down time and savor all that is good and beautiful about this time of year. I'll share a secret - I don't exactly have all of my foundation pages done, but I am going to go with the flow and hopefully be able to complete a full album. There are so many exciting events happening this month and I want to get in each and every detail.

Here is a sneak peak at my cover and Day 1. Day 1 is an envelope and inside is a copy of this year's Christmas card.

No comments:

Post a Comment