Thursday, April 14, 2011

April Counterfeit Kit: Layout #3 Aruba


I am battling a terrible cold this week and haven't had much energy to do anything including scrap. However, when I saw that the Counterfeit Kit Challenge was about memorabilia, I really rallied thinking about my photos from Aruba...warm, sunny, happy Aruba.. and thought maybe going back there would help cure me! I'm most excited about this layout because I used the nicest piece of yellow paper I own and even some yellow ribbon! Yeah yellow! This layout design is from the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch. I've included in a postcard and my plane ticket stub.

9 comments:

  1. I agree, the yellow paper IS really pretty! I like the aqua colour with this yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great happy layout. love it. the yellow and blue together look great and what a lovely photo. I hope it made you feel better. Well done on including the ticket and postcard - must get some of my stuff out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I recognized that sketch - nicely done. Good use of memorabilia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yellow really does make everything look warm and sunny. Pretty layout. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous layout, Emily! The yellow and blue look so tropical-I am jealous, lol! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the map you used on your layout! Beautiful page! It makes me want to go somewhere tropical!

    ReplyDelete