Friday, April 1, 2011

New Purchase: Teresa Collins Notations Album




There were lots of new products coming out of CHA that I added to my "nice to have" list., but there was one item that I kept hearing about and it went on my "must have" list. The Teressa Collins Notations album! I bought mine at Scrapbook.com for $19.99 which I thought was a great deal. This is such a stunning high quality kit. It comes with a 3 ring album, designer paper, alapha stickers, tags, die-cuts, tab dividers and more. I couldn't believe how many pieces were included. I absolutely love the vintage look and I am going to have a hard time choosing the content for this beautiful album. When I was at CKC last year, there was a vendor selling Teresa Collins' kits and I so wanted one, but ran out of time while shopping. Hoping they return this year so I can get a few more - didn't want to take the chance they wouldn't have Notations!

No comments:

Post a Comment