Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Counterfeit Kit Layout: Turkey Time


I don't think I've ever had this much fun making layouts! My Counterfeit Kit has truly inspired me and I've had one of the most productive scrapping months ever. Here is another layout created from my kit. I realized that my papers had a Thanksgiving/Halloween color scheme going on and I just so happened to have some turkey photos that needed a home. The green paper is the reverse side of the Cosmo Cricket Bloomers pattern. I also used 2 of my favorite Amuse stamps - Tom the Turkey and Pilgrim Boy. Pilgrim Boy I stamped with Versamark and clear embossed.


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it so much fun finally finding the right combination of papers and embellishments for those photos, and using things in a way you'd never thought of before?Love it, great job!

    ReplyDelete