Thursday, March 24, 2011

Counterfeit Kit Frame Challenge



The latest Counterfeit Kit challenge was to use our kits to make something with some sort of frame on it. I'm trying to scrap pictures from our November trip to Aruba (its taking a while!) and the orange paper in my kit reminded me of a sunset photo I had -- the rest was history. I tried to make it look like a framed painting because of how stunning the sunset was. Used my new Sew Easy tool for the first time- love it! Stitching is fun! I added in a chipboard frame and stamped with a seashell stamp using Versamark. Also added in a seashell sticker and covered it with a glossy bubble sticker that was hidden in my stash.










4 comments:

  1. Great layout but OMGosh that photo rocks! Makes me want to head out to the lake and snap some dusk time photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! The colors are so perfect with the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stamped those shells on the frame so well, I thought that was patterned paper. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete