Sunday, March 20, 2011

Creative Retreat Layout: Question


May Flaum's Creative Retreat was an amazing class! We got so many handouts and so much inspiration over the course of 4 weeks. Around week 4 life got crazy so I didn't get to dive into the content as much as I wanted, but had always planned on going back. This layout is inspired by two things, taking a popular qusetion that is often asked in your household and using ransom note style lettering. Luckily, if you saw my haul post from eariler, I just invested in a ton of new alphabets. This title is a combination of 4 different Making Memory letters. The paper is K&Company Summer Travel Pad.

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to use up letters - those really work together. And I'm glad you told us what paper that was - must find some - too cute. Great layout - right down to the key detail. Well done.

    ReplyDelete