Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Paper Haul


Even though I am still in a spending freeze, I managed to find an excuse to buy something. My friend's daughter's 2nd birthday is fast approaching and she asked me to help out again with decorations. Last year was the super cute ladybug themed party. This year is all about owls. She asked for bright pinks, greens and browns. We spent hours on Scrapbook.com examining the different shades of pink. It really is difficult to purchase paper without being able to feel and see it. However, I have to say I was thrilled when the 3 shades arrived and I can tell they are going to be perfect. Here's a list of my supplies:

Bazzill Cupcake
Bazzil Pink Fairy
Bazzill Princess
Bazzill Chocolate Cream
Bazzill Lime Crush
Bazzill White
Echo Park Candy Shoppe Watermelon Dots
Canvas Corp Pink & Ivory Dot and Lime Green & White Dot
Echo Park Metropolitan Navy Dot (Ok - I threw that one in just for me)
Basic Grey Sweet Threads - Spring Tote (Love this paper and the reverse is just as delightful)

And Scrapbook.com was running a freebie promotion so I also got the Pink Paislee Hometown Summer chipboard stickers. For free. I love them all, but watermelon girl has to be my favorite.

I plan to post pictures of the party at the end of the month. I need to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment