Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summertime Flashcards


I'm a bit behind with posting this month - a combination of vacation and working too much. I completely forgot about a Counterfeit Kit challenge that I completed in the beginning of July! One of the many reasons I love the Counterfeit Kit blog is because every month they have these awesome tutorials to show you how to make the stuff you love from the stuff you have. When I saw the summer flash cards, I was thrilled. I purchased a set of these, but have been to afraid to use them because they were a bit pricey. Well, I am now able to make my own for the low price of FREE! I simply took a file folder, printed, cut and punched the corners. Super easy and I can make as many as I want.

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute!! Great idea to make them out of a file folder!

    ReplyDelete