Friday, February 24, 2012

Another Tuesday Morning Haul

I just returned from our annual Florida trip and my annual visit to the amazing Tuesday Morning store they have down there. There may be a location near me, but I like to pretend this is a unique place that I can only go to on vacation - that mentality helps save money! This trip I was really excited by the different pre-made kits they had. I really wanted the Girl's Paperie Halloween kit, but decided to go with the travel one instead as it was more versatile. Here's what I picked up.

Heidi Swapp Travel Kit: alphas, stamps, masks, die-cuts, rub-ons
The Girl's Paperie Vintage Travel Kit: papers, trims, die-cuts, brads, charms, chipboard
Tim Holtz dots & alpha grundgeboard
Tim Holtz configurations box
Heidi Swap ghost alphas
American Crafts tent stamp set
2 sets of Thickers
3 Making Memories alpha sets

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, you found some good stuff!! There is a Tuesday Morning store near me (in fact, I've literally seen those exact Making Memories alphas there), but I've never found a Configurations box or Thickers or Girl's Paperie.

    ReplyDelete