Monday, February 13, 2012

The Curious Scrapbooker's Field Guide

I wanted to a take a minute to tell you about the new class I am taking at Big Picture Classes - The Curious Scrapbooker's Field Guide by May Flaum.  I absolutely love the structure of BPC and it is a goal of mine to take any class taught by May. The one thing I say after every class is 4 weeks just isn't long enough. I get sad when the classes end. So I cannot tell you how excited I was to hear that this class was going to be 12 whole weeks. The class focuses on different techniques and products. Week 1 is all about misting. The tips provided have been super helpful. I actually only have 2 mists in my stash - blue and brown. Below are two of the projects I made showing them off. 

My favorite part about the class so far are the A-Z videos that May has included with this class. That means 26 amazing videos highlighting pretty much every technique topic you can think of. If you haven't had a chance to sign up, there is still a little more time. Trust me, if you are looking for motivation and inspiration this is one class you don't want to miss out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment