Monday, September 10, 2012

Big Idea Festival Day 5: Happy Challenge

If you haven't had the chance to experience the Big Ideal Festival at Big Picture Classes I cannot encourage you enough to go check it out. It is 14 days of guest designers, challenges and prizes and all of it is FREE! It is a great place to find inspiration and to learn about the different teachers and classes they offer. This is my third year participating and each year I am more amazed at the event that they create.

For Day 5 of the challenge, May Flaum's Big Idea was to play with your supplies and create a layout in a way that makes you happy. What makes me happy are simple scrapbook pages with lots of white space that highlight an important photo. This is my favorite photo from the summer (and maybe ever) so I thought it was perfect for this challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment