Saturday, September 3, 2011

August Counterfeit Kit Layout & Card



With the long weekend, I've had a bit more time to work on projects. I actually have a list of a dozen things I need to complete before October. It is going to be a busy month.
Here are two additional projects made with my August Counterfeit Kit. The first one is a simple Happy Birthday card using paper and stamps from the "Birthday" add-on kit. The second is a layout of my adorable niece. There was a sketch in the Oct. Scrapbooks Etc. issue that inspired this layout. Looking forward to Monday and the new September Kit!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card and adorable layout. You made good use of your August kit, good luck with September as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely!! The card is so pretty, and sweet layout too!

    ReplyDelete